Summer Learning Experience
- Meet our team members, like-minded peers, and begin to build a professional network.
- Learn. Gain valuable insight into our firm’s culture and have an opportunity to ask our multi-department panel your questions.
- Our firm wants to inspire you to become the next generation of professionals, and equip you with the necessary information to make a successful career choice.
Program Dates: June 26-27, 2019
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
To apply, please fill out the application below and also submit your résumé to Jamie Fairchild at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Campus Recruiting
Harding, Shymanski & Company, P.S.C. interviews for full time positions on campus each fall at the following universities:
- University of Evansville
- University of Southern Indiana
- University of Louisville
- Indiana University—Southeast
- Bellarmine University
If you are a student at one of the above-mentioned universities, you will be able to register through your University’s Career Services Office. If we are not scheduled to visit your campus, please contact Amanda Cox, CPA, to schedule an interview.
For tips on your next interview, click here.
An internship at Harding, Shymanski & Company, P.S.C. gives you the opportunity to work with experienced professionals at our firm in the areas of accounting, auditing, tax, and specialized consulting to gain the “hands-on” experience you need to start your accounting career. This paid position allows you to work with individuals at all levels of the firm, from first-year accountants to vice presidents.
Eligibility: Internships are available for junior and senior accounting students with at least a 3.0 grade point average.