Harding, Shymanski & Company, P.S.C. believes in service excellence. We are a public accounting firm with offices in Evansville, Indiana, and Louisville, Kentucky and one of the largest accounting firms in Southern Indiana and Kentucky. We offer a full range of accounting services including tax, accounting & auditing, outsourced accounting and advisory services. The Marketing Department is currently seeking a marketing assistant to support all aspects of our relationship marketing strategies. The person who fills this position will be based in our downtown Evansville, Indiana, office and will report to the Senior Marketing Coordinator. In this role, the marketing assistant should have the skills to work in a collaborative, creative and fast-paced marketing environment. It is essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, high energy, demonstrate creativity and offer innovative approaches and ideas, as well as understand the importance of attending to the smallest detail.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist to develop and maintain proposals, collateral, and other materials related to marketing.
- Work with marketing department and industry/service teams to plan and execute educational events and mixers — including setup and staffing of company-sponsored events which include occasional early morning and evening hours.
- Execute communication plans, including direct mail, email campaigns, press releases, client communications, media posts and advertisements.
- Write, maintain, and publish content for website and social media as well as print.
- Update and maintain client, prospect and referral source information in the firm’s databases as the information relates to marketing and marketing campaign results. Ensure data integrity in CRM system.
- Provide support for industry niche marketing teams, assist in leading meetings and some initiatives for the teams, as well as tracking marketing mailing activities.
- Monitor online presence and track communications related to the brand of the Firm.
- Assist in meeting with firm business developers to track prospective activity.
- Copywriting of press releases, ad copy, etc.
- Proofreading all marketing material
- Candidate is a self-starter who can work independently with minimal direction at times.
- Can work in a collaborative team environment to deliver creative and innovative ideas while building excellent working relationships.
- Communicates effectively in person and in writing with persons of all levels and backgrounds.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Has a sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Effectively understands latest technologies and can identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Can support early morning/evening events and travel occasionally in support of internal/external marketing events.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft OfficeSuite, WordPress (or similar), and social media applications is required. Working in a CRM as well as a working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or InDesign preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete on a timely basis.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. and perform physical tasks related to event setup and staffing.
Education and Qualifications:
- Associates degree in communications or related field from an accredited institution preferred; equivalent, relevant experience will be considered.
Harding, Shymanski & Company, P.S.C. is an AA/ Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to apply: https://easyapply.co/job/marketing-assistant-173?rcid=hsc_website