The health and well-being of our team members, families, clients, and communities is of the utmost importance to HSC. We are closely monitoring the local coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and the guidance of national, state and local health agencies. As a result, we are implementing necessary precautions to protect the health and safety of our people, families, clients, office visitors and others.
In addition, HSC is making every effort to ensure that this situation will not affect the timeliness or quality of the work we are doing for you, our valued clients.
Client Service, Flexibility, and Remote Work
At this point, the April 15th deadline has not changed (although it has been proposed) and what we must accomplish to assist you in meeting your tax compliance requirements remains the same. Given this, we commit to continue to serve your needs and provide our ongoing high standard of service. If deadlines get extended, we will inform you as well as provide additional guidance.
Our technology and processes will enable our team members to continue to serve your needs remotely if the need arises.
In addition, our team members have the spirit and desire to do what is necessary to help meet your important deadlines and continue to serve your needs.
HSC Team Members at Your Location
It is critical that HSC maintain a high level of service to you during this time, as well as following good practices to help keep your workplaces healthy. Therefore, our team members have been instructed with the following guidelines.
- Do not work at your site if they, or a member of their family, is sick.
- Connect with you to ensure that your site is open, that you want them to come.
- Follow our communicated health hygiene practices and understand any guidelines you might want them to follow.
- If you do not want them to come onsite, we will work with you to determine what can be remotely coordinated with you.
- If there is any anticipated impact to your deliverables or deadlines, to communicate with you early and co-develop a revised plan of action.
If you have any concerns or questions about our teams working on site, please contact a member of your HSC team.
Resilience in uncertain times
The last several days have resulted in a deep sense of uncertainty that all of us have rarely, or perhaps have NEVER, experienced in our lifetime. But, I remain certain of no less than three things at HSC:
- We have a resilient and awesome team at HSC,
- We are blessed with a rare and special culture, and
- We and you, our clients, will work in partnership through this situation together.
Thank you for being a valued client!
Scott A. Olinger, CPA
President and CEO