Kimberly Kinnaman, CPA, CVA
Kim is a Manager in the Advisory Services Department at Harding, Shymanski & Company, P.S.C. She joined the firm in 2005. Kim has completed business valuations for a wide variety of purposes including mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, estate planning and gift taxes. Additionally, she performs internal audit work which includes a variety of services such as internal audits and risk assessments, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 documentation and testing, and process reviews. Kim also has experience with budgeting, cash flow projections, and due diligence assistance.
Kim has worked with a wide range of companies including contractors, manufacturers, service providers, and not-for-profit organizations. Previously, she performed audit and accounting work in our Accounting and Auditing Department. Kim also has experience auditing employee benefit plans.
- B.S. in accounting and professional services, University of Southern Indiana 2005
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Advisory Services
- Service Providers
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Indiana CPA Society (INCPAS)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) - past member
- Evansville Estate and Financial Planning Council (EEFPC)
- Marian Educational Outreach Board
- USI Accounting Circle Young Professionals