As the conversation in the United States turns towards re-starting our economy, businesses want to know how they can responsibly reopen their business and protect the health and safety of their employees. At a minimum, businesses need to consider federal and state health guidelines and requirements to limit the spread of COVID-19, including but not limited to:
- How do reintroduce employees back into the workforce in phases?
- What new employee leave policies/procedures do we need to have in place?
- How will we monitor employee health proactively?
- What new cleaning/sanitizing practices do we need to adopt?
- Exactly what will social distancing look like?
- What PPE do we need to protect employees from exposure to COVID-19?
- Do I need a written plan?
The above questions are just a start. As the re-entry begins, you will want to give employees confidence they are protected, and get businesses back to being productive and profitable.